The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be returning in 2019 and it will be held March 6-June 3, 2019 and will boast a wide selection of tasty bites at outdoor kitchens along with dozens of Disney-themed topiaries in full bloom around the theme park.
Also returning is the The Festival’s Garden Rocks Concert Series it will be seven days a week in 2019, with a total of 270 concerts spanning multiple genres over the course of the 90-day event. The best news of all is that the concerts are included with daily admission into Epcot.
Returning favorites like The Spinners and Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone will be joined by brand new artists like TobyMac, Steven Curtis Chapman, and Colin Hay of Men at Work. Additional artists will be announced in the near future.
• March 9-10: Glass Tiger “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)”
• March 17-20: Simple Plan “Welcome to My Life”
• March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn “Take My Breath Away”
• March 30-31: The Smithereens (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Top of the Pops”
• April 3-4: Christopher Cross (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Sailing”
• April 5-7: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
• April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) “We Are Family”
• April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) “All For You”
• April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) “Cinderella”
• April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) “The Elements”
• April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
• April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
• May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
• May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
• May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”
Performances are set to take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. each night of the festival. Garden Rocks Dining Packages will be back and include enjoying breakfast, lunch, or dinner at select Epcot restaurants. Reservations for concert dining packages will be accepted beginning December 13 online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE.